https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-03-20 08:00:462018-03-18 23:36:21What's Happening? (March 18)
- Communion—On March 30th, we’ll celebrate Good Friday with a communion service at 7p. Our communion services involve the taking of the bread and the cup, footwashing, and a love feast. Participants are encouraged to bring a dessert for the love feast portion.
- Community Groups— The best way to get to know others at Gospel Community is our Community Groups. Speak with Chris or Courtney Harshbarger for more information.
- Men’s Meeting—Join us Saturday morning (7-8:30a) for a discussion on chapters7-9 of Gospel Fluency. A light breakfast will be provided.
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel Coalition Conference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18 (Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Study Resources Available—GCC is starting a resource library for any interested. Recently, we were given a hard drive full of John MacArthur sermons available to you. Please see Jason for more details.
- Offering — If you’re a part of Gospel Community and would like to support us financially, there is a box at the back of the auditorium for your offerings.
- Youth Gathering—Anyone high school or junior high age is welcome to attend a get-together at the Filbruns today12-3p.
- Youth Schedules—We have made a schedule of youth events that is available on the back table. Be sure to grab one and mark the dates on your home calendar.