https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png 0 0 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-03-12 08:36:592018-03-12 08:36:59What's Happening? (March 11)
Announcements from March 11, 2018
- Foundations Class—Our first Foundations class will be held after today’s service. If you plan to attend or would like to join us, please let Jason know.
- Ladies’ Dinner—Join the ladies of GCC for a night out at Basil’s, Friday Mardh 16 at 6:30p. Please be sure to sign up at the back of the auditorium if you plan to attend.
- Communion—On March 30th, we’ll celebrate Good Friday with a communion service at 7p. Our communion services involve the taking of the bread and the cup, footwashing, and a love feast. Participants are encouraged to bring a dessert for the love feast portion.
- Community Groups— The best way to get to know others at Gospel Community is our Community Groups. Speak with Chris or Courtney Harshbarger for more information. .
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel Coalition Conference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18 (Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Study Resources Available—GCC is starting a resource library for any interested. Recently, we were given a hard drive full of John MacArthur sermons available to you. Please see Jason for more details.
- Offering — If you’re a part of Gospel Community and would like to support us financially, there is a box at the back of the auditorium for your offerings.
- Luke and Kelli Waltz Membership—As we’ve said before, we’re still cleaning up our communication in regard to membership. As we continue to announce our 2017 additions, Luke and Kelli joined with us early last year. We’re thankful to God for their presence with us.
- Youth Gathering—Anyone high school or junior high age is welcome to attend a get-together at the Filbruns from 12-3p on March 18.