https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-01-29 11:16:432018-01-29 11:16:43What's Happening? (Jan. 28)
Our Announcements for January 28;
- Family Dinner—Join us next Sunday, February 4, for a light lunch after our service.
- Ladies’ Study—Starting Monday January 29 (evening) and January 30 (morning), Women’s ministry will be starting a study on Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth’s Adorned. Those interested can sign up at the back of the auditorium or contact Margaret Yost with questions.
- Cleaning Volunteers needed-– We are looking for volunteers to help clean the building. Cleaning volunteers will be scheduled for a month at a time to clean weekly between services. Please contact Meagan Garber for more details or sign up on the back table.
- Together for the Gospel Conference—Men from Gospel Community will be attending the Together For the Gospel Conference in Louisville, KY from April 11-13. You can find out more info about the conference at t4g.org. If interested, please speak with Jason concerning details.
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel Coalition Conference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18 (Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Volunteers Needed—we are looking for those who would be able to help with work around the building. Those interested should contact Spencer Morgan and Steve Deweese.
- Offering — If you’re a part of Gospel Community and would like to support us financially, there is a box at the back of the auditorium for your offerings.