https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/announcements-centered-blog.png 700 730 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-09-10 09:50:232018-09-10 09:50:23What's Happening at Gospel? (Sept. 9)
Announcements from our bulletin on Sept. 9;
- Gospel Youth!- (7th-12thgrade)—Join us for our fall kickoff on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 5:30-7:30p at the Niemeyer’s. Bring your family and prepare to bring them down in an outdoor gaming extravaganza. Please bring a side dish. Hot dogs/hamburgers and homemade ice cream will be provided. Contact Laurie Niemeyer for details (937-823-1157)
- Ladies’ Bible Study—Ladies’ Bible Study begins September 10 & 11 (Monday evenings & Tuesday mornings). Join us as we dig into an 8-week study of Acts 1-12. Sign-up on the back table. Cost for the study is $20. Ask Margaret Yost for more info.
- Community Groups—Community groups are back! Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Chris or Courtney Harshbarger for more info.
- Work Days—We’ll be working on the new building each Saturday for the next month. We’ll gather this Saturday at 8a and work until finished. Please watch Facebook and your email for updates on tools, times, and jobs to be done.
- Men’s Meeting— Join us Saturday, Sept. 22 at 7a for breakfast and a discussion on Colossians 2:1-15.
- Outreach Opportunities—Here are some ways you can be involved in outreach with our local church this summer.
- Backyard BBQ—Host a barbecue with your friends, neighbors, and family. Ask Jason for more info or see the booklet on the back table.