https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/announcements-centered-blog.png 700 730 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-09-17 10:50:012018-09-17 10:50:01What's Happening at Gospel? (Sept. 16)
Announcement in our bulletin on Sept. 16;
- Gospel Youth!- (7th-12thgrade)—Join us for our fall kickoff on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 5:30-7:30p at the Niemeyer’s. Bring your family and prepare to bring them down in an outdoor gaming extravaganza. Please bring a side dish. Hot dogs/hamburgers and homemade ice cream will be provided. Contact Laurie Niemeyer for details (937-823-1157)
- Community Groups—Community groups are back! Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Chris or Courtney Harshbarger for more info.
- Work Days—We’ll be working on the new building each Saturday for the next month. We’ll gather this Saturday at 8a and work until finished. Please watch Facebook and your email for updates on tools, times, and jobs to be done.
- Men’s Meeting— Join us Saturday, Sept. 29 at 7a for breakfast and a discussion on Colossians 2:1-15.
- Fall Festival—Please join us Oct. 6 at the Buchanan household for pumpkin painting, cornhole, a firepit, and fun. If you plan to attend, please text Leann at 937-424-7698). EDIT:
- Opening Service—Our first service at 1102 S. Market St. will happen at 10a on Oct. 21
- Foundations Class—Interested in hearing more about Gospel Community? Join us for our Foundations class for 3 Sunday afternoons in October (7, 14, 21 @ 12p). Please be sure to sign up at the back table.