https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/can-chat-chatting-362.jpg 2848 4272 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-10-08 11:21:142018-10-08 11:21:14What's Happening at Gospel? (Oct. 7)
Here are the announcements from our bulletin on October 7;
- Community Groups—Community groups are back! Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Jerald Yost for more info.
- Opening Service—Our first service at 1102 S. Market St. will happen at 10a on Oct. 21. Please be sure to pick up some service invitations on the back tables to pass out to your friends, neighbors, and relatives.
- Gospel Community Youth—join us Sunday, October 21 @ 4p for pumpkin carving, apple cider, a bonfire and games
- Men’s Meeting—Men, we’ll be hosting breakfast and discussion on Colossians 3:1-4 on October 27 at 7a.
- Communion—We’ll be having a communion celebration on Sunday night, November 18 at 6:30p. Childcare will be provided.
- Women’s Workday—Ladies, we’ll be hosting a workday Saturday at 9a to pack up the kitchen, clean, and get prepared for upcoming move. Come join us!