https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-10-29 08:33:392018-10-29 08:33:39What's Happening at Gospel? (Oct. 28)
Announcements from our bulletin on October 28;
- Community Groups—Our Community Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday night. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Jerald Yost for more info.
- Family Dinner—Join us next Sunday after the service for our family meal. A light lunch will be provided for any who are able to attend
- GCC Youth—On November 11 at 2p, the youth will be enjoying a scavenger hunt. Anybody in Junior High/Senior high is welcome to attend.
- Kuntz Membership—We’d like to publicly welcome Sam and Loriann Kuntz into membership at Gospel Community. Sam and Loriann became members earlier this year.
- Communion—We’ll be having a communion celebration on Sunday night, November 18 at 6:30p. Childcare will be provided.