https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/can-chat-chatting-362.jpg 2848 4272 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-10-15 20:34:332018-10-15 20:34:33What's Happening at Gospel? (Oct. 14)
Announcements from our bulletin on October 14, 2018
- Opening Service—Our first service at 1102 S. Market St. will start next week at 10a. Please be sure to pick up some service invitations on the back tables to pass out to your friends, neighbors, and relatives.
- Gospel Community Youth—join us Sunday, October 21 @ 4p for pumpkin carving, apple cider, a bonfire and games.
- Men’s Meeting—Men, we’ll be hosting breakfast and discussion on Colossians 3:1-4 on October 27 at 7a.
- Communion—We’ll be having a communion celebration on Sunday night, November 18 at 6:30p. Childcare will be provided.
- Community Groups—Our Community Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday night. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Jerald Yost for more info.
- Moving Day!—Come help us move to our new facility this Saturday, October 20thfrom 8a-5p. We’ll need help moving all of our stuff from 214 W. Main to 1102 S. Market. Also, we’ll continue work on the building; cleaning, building, etc. Come join us!