https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-11-19 12:05:562018-11-19 12:05:56What's Happening At Gospel? (November 18)
Announcements from our bulletin on Nov. 18;
- Community Groups—Our Community Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday night. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Jerald Yost for more info.
- Cleaning volunteers needed—We’re looking to add more members to our cleaning team. Volunteers are expected to clean for two weeks every few months. If interested, please fill out a “Service Needs” card at the back table or contact Meagan Garber (Megz720@hotmail.com).
- Children’s Workers Needed—If you are a member and have interest in working in either the nursery or toddlers class rooms, please be sure to fill out the “service needs” cards (found on the back table).
- Communion—Tonight, We’ll be a rememberance of Jesus work in communion. Childcare will be provided and the evening will begin at 6:30p. We invite all who know Jesus and are in good standing with their local church to attend. Please bring a fruit or dessert to share.
- Women’s Christmas Party— Ladies, join us Saturday, December 1, 5:30 pm for a Christmas celebration! Please bring hot or cold hors d’oeuvres or fingerfoods & a wrapped tree ornament for a gift exchange. Location to be determined. Sign up in back of church or on Facebook event.
- Guest Preacher Next Sunday—we’re excited to invite Danny Wright to fill our pulpit next Sunday (Nov. 25). Danny is senior pastor of our mother church, Greenville Grace Brethren Church
- Fisk Membership—we’re excited to announce Aaron Fisk’s addition to our membership