https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-11-04 23:25:422018-11-04 23:25:42What's Happening at Gospel? (Nov. 4)
Announcements from our bulletin on Nov. 4;
- Community Groups—Our Community Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday night. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Jerald Yost for more info.
- Family Dinner—Join us today after the service for our family meal. A light lunch will be provided for any who are able to attend
- GCC Youth—On November 11 at 2p, the youth will be enjoying a scavenger hunt. Anybody in Junior High/Senior high is welcome to attend.
- Meals for the Niemeyer’s— If you would like to help care for Mike and Laurie Niemeyer after the birth of their baby, we’ve started a Mealtrain plan on our Facebook page or contact Carrie Hollinger.
- Cleaning volunteers needed—We’re looking to add more members to our cleaning team. Volunteers are expected to clean for two weeks every few months. If interested, please fill out a “Service Needs” card at the back table or contact Meagan Garber (Megz720@hotmail.com).
- Communion—We’ll be having a communion celebration on Sunday night, November 18 at 6:30p. Childcare will be provided.