https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-11-26 16:24:032018-11-26 16:24:03What's Happening at Gospel? (Nov. 25)
- Community Groups—Our Community Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday night. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Jerald Yost for more info.
- Cleaning volunteers needed—We’re looking to add more members to our cleaning team. Volunteers are expected to clean for two weeks every few months. If interested, please fill out a “Service Needs” card at the back table or contact Meagan Garber (Megz720@hotmail.com).
- Children’s Workers Needed—If you are a member and have interest in working in either the nursery or toddlers class rooms, please be sure to fill out the “service needs” cards (found on the back table).
- Women’s Christmas Party— Ladies, join us Saturday, December 1, 5:30 pm for a Christmas celebration! Please bring hot or cold hors d’oeuvres or fingerfoods & a wrapped tree ornament for a gift exchange. Location to be determined. Sign up in back of church or on Facebook event.
- Reed Membership—we’re excited to announce Eric and Casey Reed’s addition to our membership.
- Family Meal—We’ll be hosting our monthly Family Meal next Sunday, Dec. 2 directly after our service. Anyone is welcome to attend.