https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-03-28 16:03:192018-03-26 16:04:34What's Happening at Gospel? (March 25)
Announcements from 3/25/18:
- Communion—On March 30th, we’ll celebrate Good Friday with a communion service at 7p. Our communion services involve the taking of the bread and the cup, footwashing, and a love feast. Participants are encouraged to bring a dessert for the love feast portion.
- Community Groups— The best way to get to know others at Gospel Community is our Community Groups. Speak with Chris or Courtney Harshbarger for more information.
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel Coalition Conference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18 (Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Study Resources Available—GCC is starting a resource library for any interested. Recently, we were given a hard drive full of John MacArthur sermons available to you. Please see Jason for more details.
- Youth Schedules—We have made a schedule of youth events that is available on the back table. Be sure to grab one and mark the dates on your home calendar.