https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-03-05 09:19:152018-03-05 09:19:15What's Happening At Gospel? (Mar. 4)
- Foundations Class—Interested in learning more about Gospel Community? We’ll be offering our Foundations class—an introduction to our purpose and vision—for 3 consecutive weeks in March (Mar. 11 @ 12p, Mar. 18 @7p, Mar. 25 @ 7p). If you’re interested in attending, please speak with Jason Bradshaw or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communion—On March 30th, we’ll celebrate Good Friday with a communion service at 7p. Our communion services involve the taking of the bread and the cup, footwashing, and a love feast. Participants are encouraged to bring a dessert for the love feast portion.
- Community Groups— The best way to get to know others at Gospel Community is our Community Groups. Speak with Chris or Courtney Harshbarger for more information.
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel Coalition Conference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18 (Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Study Resources Available—GCC is starting a resource library for any interested. Recently, we were given a hard drive full of John MacArthur sermons available to you. Please see Jason for more details.