https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/announcements-centered-blog.png 700 730 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-06-26 11:07:332018-06-26 11:07:33Whats Happening at Gospel? (June 24)
Announcements from our bulletin on June 24;
- Family Dinner—Next Sunday (July 1), after our Sunday service, we will have our monthly Family Meal at Troy park.
- Foundations Class—We will be offering a Foundations Class for those looking to learn more about Gospel. Dates for the classes are July 8 (12p, lunch provided), 15 (7p), and 22 (7p). If interested, please sign up at the tables in the back.
- A Call to Prayer—we’re asking that you join us in a season of prayer as we seek out a new meeting location. Please pray that God would provide something that is affordable, within the parameters of our search, and conducive to our growth and health as a body.
- Attention Gospel Youth— On Saturday, July 21 we will be meeting at the church at 10:45a and leaving at 11a for a day at Indian lake. There will be swimming, tubing, knee-boarding, tubing, knee-boarding, and much more fun! We will leave at 8:30 p and be back at the church at 9:30p. More details can be found on the sign-up sheet at the back of the auditorium.
- Jerald Yost—this morning, we celebrate the addition of our 5thelder, Jerald Yost. Please be sure to pray for He and Margaret over the coming week—that they would be able to care for the church body by leading, feeding, knowing and protecting God’s people.
- VBS Volunteers—there will be a short meeting directly after the service for all involved in either of this year’s Backyard VBSs.