https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 admin https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png admin2018-06-20 09:27:132018-06-20 09:27:13What's Happening at Gospel? (June 17)
Announcements from the bulletin on June 17;
- Men’s meeting—Join us Saturday, June 23 at 7a for our final discussion of Gospel Fluency(chps. 10-13)
- Women’s Ministry Play Date—Wednesday, June 20 at 10:45a come and play at Troy City Park. Bring a packed lunched. Any questions? Can contact Laurie Niemeyer (937-823-1157).
- Family Dinner—in two weeks (Sunday, July 1), after our Sunday service, we will have our monthly Family Meal at Troy park.
- Garage Sale Barbecue—We will be grilling hot dogs and serving garage sale attendees this Friday, June 22 from 12-2p. If you are able to help, please contact Jason (937-621-0287)
- Foundations Class—We will be offering a Foundations Class for those looking to learn more about Gospel. Dates for the classes are July 8 (12p, lunch provided), 15 (7p), and 22 (7p). If interested, please sign up at the tables in the back.
- A Call to Prayer—we’re asking that you join us in a season of prayer as we seek out a new meeting location. Please pray that God would provide something that is affordable, within the parameters of our search, and conducive to our growth and health as a body.
- Attention Gospel Youth— On Saturday, July 21 we will be meeting at the church at 10:45a and leaving at 11a for a day at Indian lake. There will be swimming, tubing, knee-boarding, tubing, knee-boarding, and much more fun! We will leave at 8:30 p and be back at the church at 9:30p. More details can be found on the sign up sheet at the back of the auditorium.