Announcements from our bulletin on July 8:
Building Update—The elders would like to announce that we have made a bid on a property at 1102 S. Market St. and it has been accepted. Please continue to pray with us as we have 30 days for inspections and contingencies to clear.
- Attention Gospel Youth— On Saturday, July 21 we will be meeting at the church at 10:45a and leaving at 11a for a day at Indian lake. There will be swimming, tubing, knee-boarding, tubing, knee-boarding, and much more fun! We will leave at 8:30 p and be back at the church at 9:30p. More details can be found on the sign-up sheet at the back of the auditorium.
- Jerald Yost—We’re celebrating the addition of our 5thelder, Jerald Yost. Please be sure to pray for He and Margaret in the coming weeks—that they would be able to care for the church body by leading, feeding, knowing and protecting God’s people.
- Troy Backyard VBS– Tonight, we begin our Troy VBS. We invite you to pray with us for clarity of the gospel, relationship building with neighbors, and safety for all involved. *All are welcome to come join us for a cookout at the Spirito home(2245 Rockingham Dr., Troy)
- Men’s Meeting—Men, join us on July 28 at 7a for a light breakfast and discussion on Col. 1:15-24.
- Women’s Get Together—Ladies, mark your calendars for a get-together July 25. Specific details will be announced soon.