https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/announcements-centered-blog.png 700 730 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-07-16 11:07:522018-07-16 11:07:52What's Happening At Gospel? (July 15)
Announcements from our bulletin on July 15;
- Building Update—The elders would like to announce that we have made a bid on a property at 1102 S. Market St. and it has been accepted. Please continue to pray with us as we have 30 days for inspections and contingencies to clear.
- Attention Gospel Youth— On Saturday, July 21 we will be meeting at the church at 10:45a and leaving at 11a for a day at Indian lake. There will be swimming, tubing, knee-boarding, tubing, knee-boarding, and much more fun! We will leave at 8:30 p and be back at the church at 9:30p. More details can be found on the sign-up sheet at the back of the auditorium.
- Jerald Yost—We’re celebrating the addition of our 5thelder, Jerald Yost. Please be sure to pray for He and Margaret in the coming weeks—that they would be able to care for the church body by leading, feeding, knowing and protecting God’s people.
- Pleasant Hill Backyard VBS– Our P-Hill VBS runs July 29-31 and starts at 6:30p. We invite you to pray with us for clarity of the gospel, relationship building with neighbors, and safety for all involved. *All are welcome to come join us for a cookout Sunday night, July 29(at Newton School)
- Men’s Meeting—Men, join us on July 28 at 7a for a light breakfast and discussion on Col. 1:15-24.
- Creek Day— This Wednesday at 11a we invite all ladies (and children) to a creek day at the Filbrun’s house (8163 W. Sugar Grove Rd. Covington, OH 45318). Please be sure to bring a packed lunch.