https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/announcements-centered-blog.png 700 730 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-08-13 09:41:082018-08-13 09:41:08What's Happening at Gospel? (August 12)
Announcements from our bulletin on August 12;
- Building Update—Things are moving forward with our purchase of a property at 1102 S Market St. Right now, we are moving towards a contract and doing some preliminary work before purchase.
- Ladies’ Night Out—Come for a night out this Wednesday @ 6:30p! We’ll start with dinner at the Caroline. Then if you are able, join us at the church for a time of prayer for moms/kids/parenting/school starting followed by dessert at the church. Sign up at the back table or talk to Laurie a Niemeyer for more info.
- Communion—Join us for Communion on Sunday, August 26, at 7p. If you can, bring a dessert to share afterwards.
- Ladies’ Bible Study—Ladies’ Bible Study begins September 10 & 11 (Monday evenings & Tuesday mornings). Join us as we dig into an 8-week study of Acts 1-12. Sign-up on the back table. Ask Margaret Yost for more info.
- Outreach Opportunities—Here are some ways you can be involved in outreach with our local church this summer.
- Backyard BBQ—Host a barbecue with your friends, neighbors, and family. Ask Jason for more info or see the booklet on the back table.
- Downtown Events—Gospel Community will help host kid’s games at the Donut Jam on Prouty plaza on Friday, August 24. We need volunteers to help set up, tear down, and oversee kid’s activities. Ask Chris or Courtney for more info.