https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/announcements-centered-blog.png 700 730 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-08-27 09:13:462018-08-27 09:13:46What's Happening at Gospel? (Aug. 26)
Announcements from our bulletin on Sunday, August 26;
- Building Tour—Join us today after the service as we walk through the new building at 1102 S. Market St.
- Communion—Join us for Communion tonight at 7p. If you can, bring a dessert to share afterwards.
- Ladies’ Bible Study—Ladies’ Bible Study begins September 10 & 11 (Monday evenings & Tuesday mornings). Join us as we dig into an 8-week study of Acts 1-12. Sign-up on the back table. Ask Margaret Yost for more info.
- Community Groups—Community groups are back! Groups will meet weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Sign up sheets are at the back table, including host names and addresses. Ask Chris or Courtney Harshbarger for more info.
- Family Dinner—Join us next Sunday (Sept. 2) for our monthly family dinner directly after the service.
- Outreach Opportunities—Here are some ways you can be involved in outreach with our local church this summer.
- Backyard BBQ—Host a barbecue with your friends, neighbors, and family. Ask Jason for more info or see the booklet on the back table.