https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-04-09 09:20:062018-04-09 09:22:46What's Happening at Gospel? (April 8)
Announcements for Sunday morning, April 8;
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel CoalitionConference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18(Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Missional Training—On May 12 we will be holding a missional training from 8a-12p. Please let us know you plan to join us by signing up at the sign-up sheet in the back of the auditorium.
- Playday at the Park—On Saturday, April 14, come join us at Duke Park for a playdate from 2:30-4:30. Parents and children (ages 5-12) are welcome to come and join the fun, weather permitting. Please check Facebook and the website for cancellation notices.
- Men’s Meeting—on Saturday April 28 at 7 am, Men’s ministry will host a discussion on chapters 10-12 of Jeff Vandersteldts Gospel Fluency. A light breakfast will be provided.
- Joe and Brooke Boyer Membership—We’re pleased to announce Joe and Brooke as members.
- Offering— If you’re a part of Gospel Community and would like to support us financially, there is a box at the back of the auditorium for your offerings.