https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-04-16 13:54:132018-04-16 13:54:13What's Happening at Gospel? (April 15)
Announcements from April 15;
- True Woman ‘18—Women’s Ministry will be attending True Woman ’18(Sept. 27-29, in Indianapolis). More info can be found at http://www.truewoman18.com. Please let us know you plan to attend by April 22 or contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Missional Training—On May 12 we will be holding a missional training from 8a-12p. Lunch and childcare will be provided. Please let us know you plan to join us by signing up at the sign-up sheet in the back of the auditorium.
- Men’s Meeting—on Saturday April 28 at 7 am, Men’s ministry will host a discussion on chapters 10-12 of Jeff Vandersteldt’s Gospel Fluency. A light breakfast will be provided.
- Cleaning Day—Spring Cleaning work day at the church. THIS Saturday, April 21 at 9a. Bring a packed lunch, rags, and a bucket. Please text Meagan Garber at 937-418-2721and let her know if you plan to be there so she can plan accordingly.
- Elder Community Group Visits—The Elders will be visiting Community Groups on April 22 (Spirito Group—at the church @ 7p) and 26 (Yost and Filbrun Groups—7p). We plan to discuss the suggested Bylaws changes, a timeline for a change to the statement of faith, and any other matters you may have questions. Those who do not attend a Community Group are welcome to attend any of the above mentioned meetings.