https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2018-04-02 08:19:552018-04-02 08:19:55What's Happening at Gospel? (April 1)
- Family Meal Canceled— Due to the holiday falling on our normally scheduled family meal, we have opted to cancel family meal for the month of April. Please plan on continuing with family meal May 6.
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel Coalition Conference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18 (Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Study Resources Available—GCC is starting a resource library for any interested. Recently, we were given a hard drive full of John MacArthur sermons available to you. Please see Jason for more details.
- Offering — If you’re a part of Gospel Community and would like to support us financially, there is a box at the back of the auditorium for your offerings.
- Youth Schedules—We have made a schedule of youth events that is available on the back table. Be sure to grab one and mark the dates on your home calendar.
- Missional Training Weekend—On May 11 & 12 we will be holding a missional training weekend. Training will start at 7p on Friday night (May 11) and finish Saturday afternoon at 5p. Please let us know you plan to join us by signing up at the sign-up sheet in the back of the auditorium.