https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_White.png Jason Bradshaw2018-01-22 08:43:502018-01-22 08:43:50Announcements from January 21
- Vision Night— Join us January 28 at 6:30p, when we gather to discuss what 2018 holds in store at Gospel Community.
- Ladies’ Study—Starting Monday January 29 (evening) and January 30 (morning), Women’s ministry will be starting a study on Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth’s Adorned. Those interested can sign up at the back of the auditorium or contact Margaret Yost with questions.
- Cleaning Volunteers needed-– We are looking for volunteers to help clean the building. Cleaning volunteers will be scheduled for a month at a time to clean weekly between services. Please contact Meagan Garber for more details or sign up on the back table.
- Men’s Study- Gospel Community will be hosting a study of the book Gospel Fluency (by Jeff Vanderstelt) starting January 27 at 7a. If interested please be sure to order a book for yourself. Participants should plan to read chapters 1-3 before the first meeting.
- Together for the Gospel Conference—Men from Gospel Community will be attending the Together For the Gospel Conference in Louisville, KY from April 11-13. You can find out more info about the conference at t4g.org. If interested, please speak with Jason concerning details.
- Two Women’s Conference Opportunities—Women’s Ministry will be attending 2 conferences in 2018; The Gospel Coalition Conference (June 14-16 in Indianapolis) and True Woman ’18 (Sept. 27-29, also in Indianapolis). More info can be found at thegospelcoalition.org & reviveourhearts.com/events/true-woman-18. Contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Volunteers Needed—we are looking for those who would be able to help with work around the building. Those interested should contact Spencer Morgan and Steve Deweese.