https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GCC_MARK_Fullcolor.png 204 205 Jason Bradshaw https://gcctroy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gcc-logo-web-1-300x92.png Jason Bradshaw2017-12-26 09:17:452017-12-26 09:17:45Announcements from 12/24
- 1 Year Celebration—On January 7, we will use our normal family time to celebrate our first full year in existence. We ask that you bring a soup to share with others for our meal following the service.
- Vision Night—On January 28 at 6:30p, we will gather to discuss what 2018 holds in store at Gospel Community.
- Buckeye House Donations—We will be collecting donations for the Buckeye House homeless shelter on South Main St. Please take a look at the Christmas tree in the back of the auditorium—remove the item(s) you would like to purchase and bring it to the church on or before Dec. 31 to help support those who stay at the facility. Please bring only new items.
- Cleaning Volunteers needed-– We are looking for volunteers to help clean the building. Cleaning volunteers will be scheduled for a month at a time to clean weekly between services. Please contact Meagan Garber for more details or sign up on the back table.
- Men’s Study- Gospel Community will be hosting a study of the book Gospel Fluency (by Jeff Vanderstelt) starting in January 27. If interested please be sure to order a book for yourself.
- Men’s/Women’s Conferences- Men’s and Women’s ministry wil be taking groups to 3 different conferences in 2018. For more information about conferences, please speak with Margaret Yost Brian Spirito.
- Christmas with the Filbruns—Those who don’t have a family plan on Christmas Day are invited to the Filbrun’s for fellowship, ping pong tournaments, a car racing simulator, and wood-fired pizza. If interested please let Ryan or Carla know you plan to come.