Bulletin announcements from April 29;
- Missional Training—On Saturday, May 12 we will be holding a missional training from 8a-12p. Lunch and childcare will be provided. Please let us know you plan to join us by signing up at the sign-up sheet in the back of the auditorium.
- True Woman ‘18—Women’s Ministry will be attending True Woman ’18(Sept. 27-29, in Indianapolis). More info can be found at http://www.truewoman18.com. Please let us know you plan to attend by April 22 or contact Margaret Yost for more info.
- Jerald Yost Elder Candidacy—The elders at Gospel Community wish to present Jerald Yost as an elder candidate. We have taken steps to review Jerald’s character, convictions, competencies, and chemistry and have found him to be a candidate for eldership. We also want to leave the next 6 weeks as a time to invite your feedback concerning Jerald’s character. We want to know if he has not met the qualifications laid out in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Family Dinner—Join us after our service May 6 for our monthly Family Dinner—a light meal and time for fellowship after our service.
- Offering— If you’re a part of Gospel Community and would like to support us financially, there is a box at the back of the auditorium for your offerings.